It’s not that I’ve forgotten about you all or anything, it’s just that I’ve been completely invested in discovering my “now”!
I’ve really been trying to step back from social media, future planning, and past dwelling. Instead I’ve been investing energy in exactly where I am and who I’m with in each moment, appreciating moments as they happen. It’s a work in progress, that’s the whole point!
I decided that it was time to give you all a brief update though. Here’s what I’ve been up to since my last post:
- Family visit on the East Coast
- A bit more kitchen redecorating
- Some winter prep (wood stove!!)
- Climbing, camping, and more fun outdoors
- Stella visit and more Wyoming adventures
- Storage loft redecorating
- First solo adventure (backpacking the Teton Crest Trail)
- Finally a couch cover!
- Oh yeah, and I started going back to school! I’m a college student again, it’s the best career!
I figure I’ll leave it up to you all to decide what you’d care to hear more about! Let me know if anything stands out and I’ll write a post elaborating on the topic.
Thanks for stopping by!